MANDATORY: Your camera-ready paper must comply with the following specifications:
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:1. IEEE policy requires that you submit a
1. IEEE policy requires that you submit a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your paper.
(The scanned copy of the copyright form is NOT permitted.)
2. REMINDER: At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference, and attend the conference to present the paper.
3. Any accepted paper will be excluded from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore®) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
1. Template of Camera-Ready Paper (same as the template for review)MS Word Template
2. A complete two-page manuscript in a double column format according to the Template must be submitted.
(More than two-page manuscript will not be published.)
3. Using PDF eXpress to create IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files
The new IEEE Xplore® Requirements for PDF will be enforced as of 2005. All conference articles submitted to IEEE sponsored conferences must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format. IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing you to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
• It provides a means for you to convert your files to PDF, without requiring you to have access to a conversion program.
• This conversion is provided in an IEEE Xplore compatible format, without you having to worry about conversion settings.
• The system emails the converted file back to you, so you can make sure that your contribution is IEEE Xplore compatible and that no unintended corruption occurred.
• It ensures that your paper views and prints as well as possible in IEEE Xplore.
• By minimizing the risk of post-processing problems, it reduces the amount of time it will take for your paper to appear on IEEE Xplore.
• It greatly simplifies the task of conforming to IEEE submission requirements.
(1) Create your manuscript
(2) Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
(3) Create PDF eXpress account
(4) Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
(5) Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
(6) (Important) After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, return to this website to submit your camera-ready paper (pdf and doc file) and copyright form.
(1) Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
(2) First-time users should do the following:
① Select “the New Users - Click Here” link.
② Enter the following:
• 39246X for the Conference ID (This code is valid to July 1st. 2020)
• your email address
• a password
③ Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
(3) Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
(4) Contacting PDF eXpress Support Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article. When you submit your camera-ready paper, you will also need to submit your signed IEEE copyright form.
The basic steps for submission are as follows:
1. Download the Template of IEEE copyright form.
2. Fill in the TITLE of the paper.
3. Fill in ALL author names.
4. PLEASE MARK YOUR PAPER NUMBER in the upper corner of the form.
5. SIGN the form.
6. Upload a scanned copy of the form (including your hand written signature) with your camera-ready paper.
A signed copy of the IEEE copyright form must be submitted for each accepted paper. To see a sample and guideline, click here ( PDF ).
Authors of accepted papers are suggested to submit slides for conference presentation preparation before Oct. 26, 2018. For more information, please go to Program->Presentation Guidelines on ISOCC website.
Online Camera-Ready &