MANDATORY: Your camera-ready paper must comply with the following specifications:
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
1. IEEE policy requires that you submit a IEEE eCF(electronic Copyright Form) for each paper. Without the eCF submission, your paper can NOT be published on IEEE Xplore. (Please refer to “Camera-Ready Submission Guideline” below this page for the eCF submission).
2. REMINDER: At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference and attend the conference to present the paper.
3. Any accepted paper will be excluded from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore®) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
1. Template of Camera-Ready Paper (same as the template for review)MS Word Template
2. A complete two-page manuscript in a double column format according to the Template must be submitted.
(More than two-page manuscript will not be published.)
3. Using PDF eXpress to create IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF files
The new IEEE Xplore® Requirements for PDF will be enforced as of 2005. All conference articles submitted to IEEE sponsored conferences must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format. IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing you to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
• It provides a means for you to convert your files to PDF, without requiring you to have access to a conversion program.
• This conversion is provided in an IEEE Xplore compatible format, without you having to worry about conversion settings.
• The system emails the converted file back to you, so you can make sure that your contribution is IEEE Xplore compatible and that no unintended corruption occurred.
• It ensures that your paper views and prints as well as possible in IEEE Xplore.
• By minimizing the risk of post-processing problems, it reduces the amount of time it will take for your paper to appear on IEEE Xplore.
• It greatly simplifies the task of conforming to IEEE submission requirements.
(1) Create your manuscript
(2) Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
(3) Create PDF eXpress account
(4) Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
(5) Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
(6) (Important) After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, return to this website to submit your camera-ready paper (pdf and doc file) and copyright form.
(1) Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
(2) First-time users should do the following:
① Select “the New Users - Click Here” link.
② Enter the following:
• 50952X for the Conference ID (This code is valid to November 30, 2020)
• your email address
• a password
③ Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
(3) Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
(4) Contacting PDF eXpress Support Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
Please login to the ISOCC 2020 submission site at Microsoft CMT to upload IEEE Copyright form:
(1) From the Author console, click on the 'Submit IEEE Copyright Form' link.
(2) Click 'here' to redirect to the IEEE Copyright Web Site.
(3) Proceed from STEP 1 to STEP 5.
(4) Write your name at STEP 4.
(5) Generate the PDF file at STEP 5.
(6) When the signed PDF file is ready, you may either drag and drop the file into the dotted region or click 'Upload from Computer' to upload the file. Then, click 'Save'.
Authors of accepted papers are suggested to submit slides for conference presentation preparation before September 30, 2020. For more information, please go to Program->Presentation Guidelines on ISOCC website.