- Temporary suspension measures have been applied to 90 countries/regions* that have a visa-waiver or visa-free entry program with the Republic of Korea, as of April 13, 2020.
* 56 Visa-waiver countries and 34 Visa-free countries/regions
(※ Entry restrictions have been implemented for Japan as of March 9, 2020)
- Accordingly, persons with a passport from the relevant 90 countries/regions, which are subject to the suspension measure as listed below, are required to obtain a visa from a Korean diplomatic mission to enter the Republic of Korea.
The secretariat will send official invitation letters upon request. Such an invitation is intended to help potential attendees raise funds or obtain visas. It is not a commitment on the part of the organizers to provide any financial support. To get your letter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process your request and send the letter attached by e-mail. In case you need the original to be sent by post, please let us know. Visa letters will state only the following facts:
– Conference Title, Dates and Location;
– That the requester has paid the required registration fee in full.