Lakai Sandpine Resort
How to make a Hotel Reservation
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5||Step 6|
|Go to the Accommodation Reservation Page||Pick your hotel to Reservation||Select your Room type, Check-in/out date and other Options(Breakfast, Extra Bed, etc)||Enter the Guest information and Guarantee Deposit Card for each step||Click the ‘Reservation’ button and your Reservation request is completed.||Please check your E-mail,
We well send you an hotel confirmation letter as soon as the confirmation is complete
- For the Main Venue(Lakai Sandpine Resort), reservations are not available on the ISOCC-affiliated hotel page on October 18 (Tue) and October 21 (Fri), so if you need to make a reservation for that date, please use the Sub Hotel(Skybay Hotel Gyongpo).
- If you need to make a reservation for Lakai Sand Pine Resort on October 18 (Tues.), please contact the resort directly (Tel.1644-3001) or you can book directly via the hotel reservation platform. Please note that the price may be different from the price provided by ISOCC2022, and the official Agency and ISOCC 2022 do not take any responsibility for problems caused by direct reservations (including hotel reservation platforms).
Special Room Rates
|No.||Hotel||Room Type||Room Rate(KRW)||Breakfast
|Distance to Venue|
|1||Lakai Sandpine Resort
|TRIO(Capacity: 6 people, Low floor)||KRW 240,000||Not Included||Main Venue|
(Capacity: 4 people, Low floor)
|KRW 190,000||An individual
application for use
(request at the
front desk upon
(2 double Bed, Low floor)
(2 Single Bed, Low floor)
|2||Skybay Hotel Gyeongpo
|KRW 110,000||KRW 20,000||5-10 minutes
on foot from
the main venue
|Executive Deluxe Twin
- Reservation Due Date: October 5, 2022 (Special rates have been secured by the committee but can be obtained only within secured quantity / First come, first served).
- The special room rate above are for the duration of the conference (October 19-22, 2022).
- The room rate you selected includes room rate and applicable taxes. The room rates are fixed in Korean Won (KRW).
- All personal charges, i.e. room service, phone, minibar, parking, and other optional incidentals are the booker’s responsibility.
- Extra person’s charges or extra bed charges are subjected to each hotel’s policy.
- Attendees staying in their rooms beyond check-out time without hotel authorization will be charged for an additional night.
- The credit card information you fill out at the time of reservation is for guarantee purposes only, all payments are made at the hotel reception desk when you check-in or check-out.
- Hotel reservations are not confirmed immediately. We will send you a hotel confirmation letter as soon as the confirmation is complete, so please check your email.
- Do not click the ‘Back’ button during the online registration process.
- If you have any inquiry, please contact the Hotel Secretariat at email@example.com.
The Official Accommodation Agency of ISOCC 2022
- Housing Burearu: Sungwon Travel Agent
- Address: 1901, Namgang B/D, Mugyo-ro 15, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Tel: +82-2-757-0981
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org