We welcome your online registration for ISOCC 2023.
It is important to read all the information on the website before you start the registration process.
- If you would like to participate, you are required to register in ISOCC 2023.
- Please note prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD) / Korean Won(KRW) and are inclusive of goods and services tax(GST).
- The currency of payment depends on the country selected when signing up. (Ex.) Korea: KRW, other countries: USD
- Do not use the ‘Back’ button during the online registration process.
- If you with to change the registration category or cancel your registration, please contact the secretariat (email@example.com)
- Author Registration Due Date: September 8, 2023 September 25, 2023
- Early Registration (for general participants) Due Date: September 8, 2023 September 25, 2023
- On-site (Venue) Reigstraion: October 25 – 27, 2023
- Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by a full fee-paying registered author to qualify for publication in both the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
- If an author has registered but not showed for on-site presentation session, the paper will be shown in the conference proceedings but not appear in IEEE Xplore.
- If an author has not registered the conference for his/her accepted paper, the paper will not be shown in both conference proceeding and IEEE Xplore.
- The author registration deadline is September 25, 2023, and the early registration deadline for general participants is also September 25, 2023.
- After September 25, 2023, all the participants will be required to register on-site.
- Lunches, Banquet and credit card service fee are all included in both regular and student registration fees.
September 25, 2023
October 25-27, 2023
IEEE CAS Society, ISE
|USD 550||KRW 710,000||USD 600||KRW 780,000|
|USD 580||KRW 750,000||USD 630||KRW 810,000|
|Non Members||USD 630||KRW 810,000||USD 680||KRW 880,000|
IEEE CAS Society, ISE
|USD 340||KRW 440,000||USD 360||KRW 460,000|
|USD 370||KRW 480,000||USD 390||KRW 500,000|
|Non Members||USD 390||KRW 500,000||USD 410||KRW 530,000|
|ISOCC Life Members||N.A.||KRW 130,000||N.A.||KRW 150,000|
|Tutorials||USD 21 (KRW 27,500)|
|Optional Item||Additional Banquet Ticket||USD 100 (KRW 130,000)|
- At least on author of each accepted paper must register for the conference at a regular registration rate no later than September 25, 2023 in order for the author’s paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings. The full registration mentioned above means following.
- One regular-rate registration is needed to cover the publication of only one accepted paper even though the attending author is a student.
- In case of multiple accepted papers by the same ”corresponding author”, the first regular-rate registration covers the first paper, and the remaining papers can be covered by the student-rate registration. Please see the more details in the following table.
(by the same Author)
|First Paper||Second Paper||Third Paper||Fourth Paper|
|2||Regular Registration||Student Registration||–||–|
|3||Regular Registration||Student Registration||Student Registration||–|
|4||Regular Registration||Student Registration||Student Registration||Student Registration|
- Participant’s registration fee includes (Access to All Sessions, Conference Proceeding Download, Program Book, Coffee Breaks, Lunches, and Banquet)
- Banquet dinner is guaranteed only for attendees registered by September 25, 2023. We cannot guarantee ticket availability beyond September 25, 2023. If available, additional banquet tickets can be purchased online or on-site.
- Lunch at Ramada Plaza Hotel will be provided to all the registrants. Please make sure that you have to show the lunch coupon in your name badge. The conference attendee will get a lunch and banquet coupon together with the conference admission name badge. Please be noted that you have to keep the coupon well and show it to the staff when having lunch.
- ISOCC Life Members category is limited to retired members of past ISOCC organizing committees(Domestic). If you are not eligible, your registration may be canceled.
- Please note that the tutorial session requires an additional fee.
- Keynote, Plenary speakers will be given a memorial plaque and an honorarium (only for academic speakers) for their contribution.
- Tutorial speakers will be given an honorarium for their contribution.
- The memorial plaque and honorarium for speakers are limited to one per person.
- Registration must be completed by September 25, 2023.
- After the registration, session chairs, track chairs, and organizing committee members including general chair will be given a souvenir for their contribution.
- Only one benefit will be given, even if they have contributed to several sessions.
- Reimbursement of a full registration fee will be given only to special session organizers.
- One largest benefit will be given, even if they have contributed to several sessions.
- They will have one free registration per a sponsoring of KRW 1,000,000.
- Available Credit Card
Overseas Master, VISA, JCB, and AMEX Domestic Issued in Korea
- Card payment is available through the on-line system.
- Please note that we are collaborating with the registration system supplier “EXIMBAY” for a credit card issued outside Korea and “KG Mobilians Co Ltd” for a credit card issued in Korea.
- If you use multiple cards with one email or use multiple emails, please note that EXIMBAY card payment may be blocked.
- If you pay with a corporate card, the EXIMBAY card system may reject your payment. Please refrain from using corporate cards as much as possible.
- This overseas payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com.
- Please note that the overseas billing descriptor will be listed as www.eximbay.com.
- Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
- Please note that the credit card payment will not be approved if the country where card was used does not match the country of issue.
- Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below.
- The sender’s name must be identical to the registrant’s name.
- A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please note that bank charges for remittance must be paid by registrants; remaining balances should be paid on-site.
- A/C Name: theise (ISOCC)
- Bank Name: KOOKMIN BANK
- Bank Address: #26, Gukjegeumyung-ro 8-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Bank Tel.: +82-2-2073-7114
- Account No.: 028201-01-101789
- Swift Code: CZNBKRSEXXX
- Once full payment is completed, Your payment Status will be updated immediately. (From “Waiting” to “Paid.”)
- ‘Acknowledgment of Registration’ is an email that is automatically sent regardless of whether the payment is successful or not. Please check if the payment was successful on My Page.
- If the payment status is displayed as ‘Failed’, you must retry by clicking the ‘Retry’ button next to it. When payment is complete, you can check the receipt on My Page.
- ‘Acknowledgment of Registration’ is an email that is automatically sent regardless of whether the payment is successful or not.
- It will take 1 week for the payment status to update from “Pending” to “Paid” once the full payment is made.
- A receipt letter will be emailed to you within 1 week when your payment is complete. If you do not receive it, please contact the Secretariat by email at email@example.com.
We are delighted to provide exclusive benefits to individuals who register for both conferences in collaboration with IEEE-ISICAS 2023 (https://ieee-isicas2023.org/?page_id=214), one of the consecutively held IEEE CAS conferences at the same venue. As a token of appreciation, we are offering a gift card valued at $100, which can be utilized on Jeju Island, the main venue.
- The gift cards will be distributed at the on-site registration desk.
- This benefit is exclusively available to those who register online with a full registration.
Thank you for your interest in our conferences. We look forward to welcoming you and providing you with an exceptional experience.
- Cancellations must be received by sending an email to Conference Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org). on or before September 25, 2023. Cancellations of the online registration received on or before September 25, 2023 will receive a refund of all fees paid, less a 20% processing fee. No refunds will be given after September 25, 2023.
- For questions: Conference Secretariat(email@example.com).