Speakers are requested to attend at least their own sessions from beginning to the end Session chairs may announce some information about their sessions.
The invited papers have 15~30 minutes presentation time including Q&As. For the regular papers(including special session papers), the presentation time is 15 minutes, typically 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&As.
The secretariat will provide a PC (MS Window 10, Powerpoint format, or Acrobat reader) in each session room. All presentations should be conducted using this PC.
A presentation slide(PPT file) and the presenter’s short biography (Click Here) must be submitted before the session so that they will be ready at the beginning of the session. Send your slides before September 22, 2023.
The file name must be the following format:
“ISOCC2023_(Session Name)_(Paper 3-digit ID#)_(Presenter Name).pptx(.doc, docx, pdf)”
e.g. ISOCC2023_DCAS1_001_Gil Dong Hong.pptx (for slide) and ISOCC2023_DCAS1_001_Gil Dong Hong.doc(for short-bio.)
- Poster boards will be prepared in portrait format with a maximum size of 90 cm (width) by 120 cm (height). Presenters are recommended to attach their posters by using adhesive tapes (which are available on-site).
- Authors (or presenters) are expected:
(1) To set up their posters prior to the session.
(2) To be present with your poster during the poster session.
(3) To explain your papers to the collected audience.
Set up Time: October 27, 2023, from 9 AM~
Standing Time: October 27, 2023, from 09:45PM~10:25PM