Foreign nationals entering Korea are required to have a valid passport and a Korean visa issued by the Korean embassy or consular offices in their country. However, nationals or citizens of 50 countries/regions are permitted visa-free entry for a limited period after applying for K-ETA. In order to check whether you are allowed to enter Korea without visa issuance and for other requirements, please check the following website or information.
*Please note that the information given below is subject to change according to the policy of the Korean government.
K-ETA (Korea Electronic Travel Authorization) is an online electronic travel authorization that visa-free foreign visitors need to obtain before entering the Republic of Korea for the purpose of the tour, visiting relatives, participating in events or meetings, or business (excluding profit-making activities)
Yes, it is. If a national of a K-ETA required country does not have a K-ETA, he or she will not be allowed to board the flight or ship bound for the Republic of Korea
K-ETA is for nationals of 66 visa waiver countries and nationals of 46 designated visa-free countries. K-ETA is required for foreign nationals who intend to enter the Republic of Korea for tourism, visiting relatives, participating in events or meetings, and business purposes other than profitable activities.
Please click the button below to check the countries where you can apply for K-ETA. For countries that do not apply, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Valid passport
- Valid e-mail address
- Face image photo:
– For PC, image file.
– For mobile application, photo taken by mobile device camera during application.
- Credit or debit card that can be used to pay the fee. The fee is 10,000KRW (approximately USD $9~10) per person.
Fully vaccinated overseas travelers will be exempt from quarantine after registration with the Quarantine Information Pre-Input System (Q-CODE) from April 1, 2022. Please check the detail on the Q-code website.
In order to be considered fully vaccinated, one must have had their second shot of a World Health Organization-approved vaccine 14 to 180 days prior, or have received a booster shot.
- We cannot exempt you from quarantine for the following conditions:
– Unvaccinated person
– Who will arrive from Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, and Myanmar
- Depending on the COVID-19 Situation, the Quarantine policy could be changed. So please check out travel updates for COVID-19
- The ISOCC 2022 will not bear any responsibility for disadvantages or incidents that may occur due to changes in the COVID-19 situation.
The secretariat will send official invitation letters upon request. Such an invitation is intended to help potential attendees raise funds or obtain visas. It is not a commitment on the part of the organizers to provide any financial support. ISOCC 2022 can only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa applications. To get your letter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
We will process your request and send the letter attached by e-mail. In case you need the original to be sent by post, please let us know. Visa letters will state only the following facts:
– Conference Title, Dates, and Location.
– That the requester has paid the required registration fee in full.