MANDATORY: Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
1. Use the templates to meet formatting requirements
2. Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts are allowed.
3. File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Submission of Special Session and Tutorial Proposals: June 3, 2022
Notification of Acceptance of Special Session and Tutorial Proposal: June 10, 2022
Submission of Special Session Full Papers: June 24, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: August 12, 2022
Author Registration: September 2, 2022
Early Registration (for general participants): September 2, 2022
Submission of Final Papers (for all accepted papers): September 2, 2022
Paper submission and registration are handled on Microsoft CMT. Steps for submitting your manuscript are as follows:
- Create an account and Log in to the conference CMT submission site. Please note that user accounts in each CMT conferences are independent of other conferences, so you will need to create a new account.
- Create a New Paper submission.
- Select the Research Track
(please note that the Conference Track is referred to as Research Track in the CMT system).
- Complete the submission form by providing title, authors, one primary subject area, and a short abstract.
- The manuscript must be uploaded in pdf format.
Please click here for full manuscript submission guidelines.
A complete two-page manuscript in a double-column format according to the template must be submitted.
(More than two-page manuscript will not be accepted)