A complete 2-page manuscript must be submitted electronically In PDF format (In Standard IEEE double-column format posted on the conference website). Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
MANDATORY: Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
1. Use the templates to meet formatting requirements
2. Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
3. File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Submission of Special Session and Tutorial Proposals: June 11, 2021
Notification of Acceptance of Special Session and Tutorial Proposal: June 18, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: August 13, 2021
Author & Early Registration: August 31, 2021
Submission of Final Papers(for all accepted papers): September 3, 2021
Paper submission and registration are handled on Microsoft CMT. Steps for submitting your manuscript are as follows:
- Create an account and Log in to conference CMT submission site. Please note that user accounts in each CMT conference are independent of other conferences, so you will need to create a new account.
- Create a New Paper submission.
- Select the Research Track
(please note that the Conference Track is referred to as Research Track in the CMT system).
- Complete the submission form by providing title, authors, one primary subject area, and a short abstract.
- The manuscript must be uploaded in pdf format.
Please click here for full manuscript submission guideline.
A complete two-page manuscript in a double-column format according to the template must be submitted.
(More than two-page manuscript will not be accepted)